2 Effective Nutrients that Keep Cells Healthy and Clean
Body cells generate wastes which should be removed from the system to keep the normal functions in the body through the process called autophagy. Autophagy however becomes inefficient as we age causing much accumulation of wastes in our system and eventually result too many illnesses. Normal function is altered and the cell begins to deteriorate once waste accumulates in the cell. Chronic disease, accelerated aging, neurologic disorders, and even cancer are the consequences.
How do we keep our cells from accumulating these cellular wastes?
Thorough researches have proven that nutrients like resveratrol and curcumin are best antioxidants that induce autophagy.
- Resveratrol triggers natural cellular housekeeping. Resveratrol activates series of proteins known as SIRT 1 that protect the delicate functional structures within the body cells and it also stimulates waste removal. This action leads to improved cellular efficiency and anti-aging characteristics.
2- Curcumin derived from curry powder is a powerful anti-cancer agent. Curcumin initiates normal cell death in abnormal cancer cells in a process called apoptosis. The nutrient works on cellular DNA to stimulate the removal of waste debris and can target precancerous tumor cells to undergo programmed destruction.
Berries and leafy greens are found to be neuroprotective. Blueberries, strawberries and spinach are natural food that exhibit a strong protective shield to the aging brain. Berries and leafy greens are packed with polyphenols and anthocyanins that convey powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to these food.
Cellular cleaning and keeping it healthy is one essential process that determines the rate of aging and the risk of developing chronic illnesses and care about health affairs.
Regular exercise and proper nutrition rich in resveratrol and curcumin like berries and spinach are the keys to maximize cellular autophagy and extend longevity.
Health Benefits of Banana
I have gathered information about the health benefits of banana. Banana is widely recommended by nutritionist as important component of our diet
Here are the top 5 health benefits that we get from banana.
- Banana is a good energy booster. It contains 23% carbohydrates attributing the most of the 88 calories we get from 100 grams of banana.fruits. that are very useful for health.
- Banana contains tryptophan, a protein type which can be converted into serotonin. Serotonin is a hormone known to be an anti-stress. It helps you make feel happy and improve your mood.
- Banana contains considerable level of potassium of about 0.26%. If you’re taking diuretics take 2 bananas a day to prevent potassium deficiency.
- Banana is a good iron source, hence it also prevents you from anemia.
- Banana is a good diet for that are easily digiest people with high blood pressure because it is low in salt.